Find Date Restaurants in Orange County & Los Angeles
Putting together a quality date can be time-consuming. The Date-a-base is here to help with that. Designed to help keep things fresh for couples and including new places for singles to meet, it’s divided into three areas.
Date Ideas – A variety of fun date activities for couples to share. The emphasis is on slaying the dinner-and-a-movie dragon. A short description in the notes provides details about the individual idea listings.
Restaurants – A variety of new and exciting dining experiences. Our listings cover a wide range of establishments, from holes-in-the-wall to themed restaurants to fine dining. The emphasis is on variety. You’ll find additional details in the notes of individual listings.
Fun Date Reviews – These are more detailed reviews of dates that took place as inspired by the “Date Ideas” and “Restaurants” sections. This will give you an idea of what to expect.
- Listings are sortable in a variety of ways so you can find restaurants and date activities in close proximity to each other.
- Take the provided Yelp review links with a grain of salt. Don’t let Johnny Rain Cloud or Debbie Downer on the buzzkill express obstruct what could easily be a great bonding opportunity!
- Be sure to check the Google Popular Times Tool when planning your visit. The tool allows you to see when the busiest and slowest days and times are for most establishments. It’s handy for evaluating estimated wait times. It is also handy for spontaneous visits to any location when you have to make a plan B. It’s updated in real-time, and it’s pretty accurate!
- The activities and eating establishments in the Date-a-Base range widely. Yelp links are provided for additional information. New locations added as they get vetted. It’s a work in progress.
- The Date-a-base is currently limited to the Orange County and Los Angeles areas.
Fun Date Idea in Los Angeles or Orange County?
- Interesting in helping us vet some establishments? Send us a note.